Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

23.6.12

The Stardoll Chronicles : DKNY Scuba Dress Contest Results


Hey guys :) First i want to say that i was in a dilemma!ALL the girls were stunning!Finally i made up my mind and picked the 3 top girls that had something very special and unique!I want to thank all the girls who participated!I believe that simple was perfect for this dress!Here are the results:

3rd place : Model-Selena
                                                             



                                                                2nd place : alli.omonoia...




                                                               1st place : anonymous


2 comments:

  1. They didn't do anything!they just put some shoes and they were ready(disappointed-.-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. all the girls were like this!in my opinion the only way to present this dress is by dressing simply! if you dont like it then sorry but that is my opinion!

      Delete