Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

17.12.11

Pick of the day (Dec 16th 2011)

Before I begin I would like to say I won't be posting on this weekend. I'm busy this weekend. Also I want to say to Demi that may I change my job please. I want to be the writer for Catwalk, Covergirl, National Covergirl, Hottest design,  Best scenery, Hottest album, and Party planner! Those thing are easy. Pick of the day is hard please! Okay today's pick of the day is Pink Faux Furry Jacket from DVF Holiday Tribute for 3O Stardollars! What a rip off! I won't buy that... It is really ugly and the color is just so dark ugly puke! I honestly hate it. But if you like it go buy it. Don't let me stop you. What you think about it? Comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm.....it's okay. I am not going to buy it.

    ReplyDelete