Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

8.10.11

outfit for ss

It's not hard to make an outfit like this (->). Just use your imagination and YOUR style. That's what I did too and I made this outfit in a few minutes. Where you can buy those clothes:

jeans: miss sixty, 22 stardollars.
bracelet: I bought it in the alice and olivia tribute but this shop is not avaible any more. :( Ooh, and I bought it for 16 stardollars.
shoes: I also bought them from the alice and olivia tribute, for 18 stardollars.
top: It was in the past in the bonjour bijou shop but its not any more. BUT you can find it by going in the starbazzar and start looking the clothes in the bonjour bijou shop.

Hope you liked it!!

This was a post from me,
ChrisMat

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/09/2011

    WRAIO!!!
    GOOD!!!
    VERY GOOD!!!xDD

    ReplyDelete