Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

2.6.12

Freebies Writer



Hello Readers,

I am cutiepie7666 and I am the new Freebie writer for this blog. Today I am going to give you a little introduction about me.

Username: Cutiepie7666
Age: 12
Country: UK
Birthday: 28 March
Hair colour: Brunette (natural not dyed)
Eye colour: Hazel
Skin Color: Pale
Stardoll Starpoints: 4044 at the moment

If you want to know anything else, just ask me in the comment section and I will try to answer as many as I can.

My outfit:
I am wearing Black skirt from It Girl 40sc, Black shoes from Voile 50sc, Belt from It Girls 10sc, Top from Rio 78sc and the necklace is an interior item which was free!


Please comment and ask me questions, also please tell me any suggestions for my outfit and keep reading for free items.


Cutiepie7666 xx

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/03/2012

    WOW! I totally love your outfit :) cool one!
    But I would liked it more if the belt just wasn't there or had been replaced with an other one!:) Just a suggestion. But good outfit though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for the suggestion and the compliment. I really appreciate it!

      Delete