Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

4.6.12

Free Taffeta Party Dress



Hello Readers,

I am sure everyone is pretty excited about free items but stardoll staff are not posting as many as there used to be. Anyways, I found a free taffeta dress.

If you live in the USA, then you can access it through 'Contest and Event' otherwise CLICK HERE.

If you dont live in the USA, then you need to use a 'Manual Proxy' because USA web proxys are really slow and have too many advertisements etc.

Set the proxy to:
IP: 64.212.73.53    Port: 8080
For more, CLICK HERE.

After you have set the manual proxy, visit this link:
 
Next, log into your account. Once you have logged in, make a scenery and click 'save'. You can now turn off the proxy. The dress should be in your suite.
 
Comment and tell me if you recieved the dress or not and what do you think of the dress? Do you like it or not? Also if you have suggestions for my post then please tell me. You can also write in my gb, just CLICK HERE.
 
 
Cutiepie7666 xx

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6/18/2012

    amazing! thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete