Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

19.11.11

Interview with haritini3!

Hello! 
Today I have for you an interview with haritini3! 
Me: Hello!
haritini3: Hello!
Me: Can I get an interview?
haritini3: Of course!
Me: Well, I can i ask you some questions?
haritini3: Yes!
Me: How long have you been on
haritini3: Approximately 1 year.
Me: The same doll?
haritini3: I had 2 others but this was my home!
Me: Great!
haritini3: =)
Me: Have you ever come ncg or
haritini3: Yes, I go out once ncg.
Me: What you felt at that moment?
haritini3: To tell you the truth was very confused history.I was having 1 to 2 days to get in to my account and when I was flying and I learned from my joy!
Me: Wow! Well done you!
haritini3: Thank you very much! But I support my friends!
Me: Since you said now friends, you make real friends on
haritini3: Yes, with many of them I speak of camera and I want to see them in the real worl!
 And here ended our interview!

 Haritini3 is indeed very good person!
To get to the suite of GO HERE! 

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Interview. Thank you

    ~ MissBooyah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/20/2011

    agapara m teleia sunenteuxi ekanes bravo!na s pw 8a grafw ws anonumos epeidi otan sundeomai me tn logariasmo m m leei oti dn mporw na anevasw sxoleio!:(((( tespa egw eimai i Alexa s!(IcyTrendyAlexa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/20/2011

    axou alexoula m !! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/23/2011

    ekanes orthografika la9h :/ teleia sinenteuksh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. xaritini m teleia synenteu3h mpravo!!!

    ReplyDelete