Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

14.11.11

Before and after makeup x)

Hello sweet dollies :) Want an other makeup "before and after"?
I know I am not thaat good at it but I give it a try :) I hope I will soon be improved!


Today's model is the best reader of this blog, bracken1234, who is the top commentator of our blog! 
And for those who don't know it, comments is the best award for a writer :)
Check it out:
I tried to make something yellow, but it is a yellow-brown-light blue now.. haha! 
 This time, don't compare so much before and after because before is really amazing and after is not one of my bests :)

Suggestions: (for each makeup I will write a suggestion I would give to the owner of the doll)
I would change the nose if I were you, but I still believe your doll is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

Thank you for applying as a model Jamie-Leigh!



If you wanna apply too to get at the "before and after' makeups, comment here!

Many kisses, DEMI_LOVANTO_2

1 comment:

  1. :O, I Love it. Iv Used the Look, But Given you the Credit on My Presentation. Iv Also Changed the Nose. Thank you for the Advice & Taking time out to give my doll the Makeover it needed.

    ~ bracken1234

    ReplyDelete