Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

10.10.11

New writer:)


Hi!!! I am Despina, and I am your New writer:) I will write about hottest designs! We will comment, and give them a mark... (<10) What do you think? Is this a good idea?

So now you will meet me :P

Real Live
Name: Despina
Nationality: Cypriote
Age: 14 (On 14 of November I will have my b'day!!)
Zodiac: Scorpion
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair color: Black
Favourite Singer: Sakis Rouvas, Rihanna, Adele....
Favourite band: Onirama, Evanescence
Favourite songs: "Kapote tha imaste mazi" -Sakis Rouvas, "Someone like you"- Adele
Favourite subject: Maths
Languages: Greek, English, and little French
Favourite food: pizza
Favourite dessert: biscuit ice cream
Stardoll's Live:P

Stardoll's Name: Despinoula
best friend: Deniamiley
Starpoints: 4848 (On 10/10/11)
National Covergirl: 11/3/11
my design 8th and 10th On hottest designs On 18/8/11


So that's all about me... For more information just send me a message On my Stardoll account (Despinoula)

Kisses:)

No comments:

Post a Comment