Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

10.9.11

breaking down graphic for magazine :)

Hey everyone :) It's Christina the owner here!

As you may know, the part one of the breaking down movie (twilight saga) will release on November! Our magazine will also release on November :) So I thought we should make an article about it! 

If any one of you believes that he/she 
CAN MAKE AN ARTICLE ABOUT THE BREAKING DOWN MOVIE, 
comment here please :)


For now, I made the graphic for this page of the magazine :) Take a look!
I know this movie won't be around Jacob (if I am right) but, I wanted to put him as well on the graphic.. hehehe... ;)


Also don't forget! If you have any ideas for the magazine, or you wanna help with it, tell me on my guestbook, my name on stardoll is demi_lovanto_2 :) 

So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment