Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

2.6.11

Freebies!

Hey guys!! Thank you so much for the 82 followers I am so happy! Soon we will  have a new banner -when I get my photoshop fixed xD- and from now, I will be writing for freebies! :) I love freebies, so it would be nice to have them here!

FREE SUPERSTAR ONLY BASKET AND DRESS
-If you are a Superstar from Germany or Austria , Log in and Enter contest HERE
-If you aren't from Germany/Austria, but you are Superstar, Follow these steps:

1)Go to German proxy like 
2)In the blank box paste stardoll link:
3)Click enter at your keyboard
4)Log in stardoll
5)Now on the proxies Address/URL box paste contest link:

6)Click enter again, and w8 till the page loads
7)Leave proxy, go to stardoll as usual
 Items should be in a Starplaza bag in your suite :D



New Freebies coming soon! See ya soon!
xxx, demi_lovanto_2

No comments:

Post a Comment