Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

16.2.11

Hey, It's Belle♡

   


   Hey My Name's Belle, And I'm One Of The New Writers For, Stardoll For Cool Girls! &, I Must Say, It's Quite The Honor! Thank You Christine! Known As, Demi_Lovanto_2  In The Stardoll Community. 
   
   Well, I Guess I'll Tell You A Bit About Myself(: As I Mentioned Earlier On, My Name Is Belle {Obviously?}(; And I Absolutely LOOVVEE Writing! I Write All The Time! It's Nice To Actually Write For A Purpouse For Once!(; Although, I Have Won Writing Competitions Before And I Actually Have Some Published Pieces... Anyways! My Stardoll Account Name Is, Belle45076

   So! For This Amazing Blog, I Will Be Blogging About Competitions! Yes, That's Right. I'm The Girl Who Will Be Hosting The Competitions Which Will Include Prizes! {Well, Of Coarse!} I Will Post And Hold Competitions As Often As I Can(: 

   Well, I Hope I Didn't Put You To Sleep So Badly That You're Drooling On Your Key Board Right Now(: 

G'bye For Now, Belle.
        xoxo<3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment