Our sweet followers :] Goal: 300!

26.3.11

VINTAGE REBORN



Hey, guys, I'm so sorry I didn't post for years and years... but I'm back now.. :D



I know that fashion isn't my subject.. but I want to write something that I noticed these days.. while I was very interested in fashion ( i don't know why, i just searched for new trends and so on )






Soo... Vintage Reborn



For years and years, second-hand clothes did nothing for fashionistas. Only the most dedicated were interested in rooting the local charity store for "hidden treasure". Sometime in the mid-nineties, though, the fashion world started taking a new interest in its own history. Classic elegance. "Second-hand" became "Vintage" worn leather jackets, daring hats, chic costume jewellery, adorable dresses, sky-high heels - if ordinary boutiques are all about reflecting our time, vintage shops are all about clothes with a history. The vintage clothing trend is only spurred along by the nostalgia of designers looking back at the past decades. This spring, the designers most obviously inspired by history include Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton, Prada and Alexander Wang.






( I didn't write (practicly) alone.. I was helped by a fashion magazine... ) But I didn't copy.. I just took some ideas and made a story... I could go on ... but I will bore you :PPP :D






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Don't call Paris a racist -- She will sue you!!!


Paris Hilton is in the news again! This time an author claims that she is a racist and has quoted her in a tell-all book. The book is called "Everyone Loves You When You're Dead: Journeys Into Fame and Madness. Its written by Neill Strauss and he claims to have interviewed Paris and writes that she said that she "can't stand black men".

Neill is about to learn what its like to mess with a Hilton! Paris has announced that she has a legal team and they are looking into to taking legal action. Paris' lawyers say that the quotes in the book are absolutely untrue and ridiculous. Watch out Neil, Paris will sue you!


Your trully,

Annie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment